GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE
A-WING, 9th FLOOR, DELHI SECRETARIAT, I.P.ESTATE, NEW DELHI-110002
CORRIGENDUM TO IMPORTANT NOTICE APPEARING
IN THE HINDU AND THE TIMES OF INDIA ON FEB.02, 2007
FOR THE INFORMATION OF THE
MEMBERS OF CENTRAL HEALTH SERVICE
This department's public notice dated 02.2.07 appearing in "The Times of India" and "The Hindu" on 2.2.07 stands amended as below:
- The phrase "Broadly speaking, the terms and conditions of the service for the members of the new service shall be similar to that of other Group "A" service of the Government of the NCT of Delhi" stands modified as "Broadly speaking the terms and conditions of the service for the members of the new Group 'A' service shall be similar to those of Central Health Service of the Govt. of India."
- The last date of submission of option by all eligible officers stands extended to 15.4.07
- The following substitutes the last para,
"All concerned may please note that,
1. The terms and conditions of appointment to the Delhi Health Service shall be governed by such service regulations as framed by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi in consultation with the U.P.S.C.
2. The matter of inter-se seniority of all those who are appointed as part of the initial constitution of Delhi Health Service shall be determined by the GNCTD in consultation with the U.P.S.C.
3. A Committee with representative from GOI will be formed to oversee the smooth transfer of the members of the CHS to Delhi Health Service.
4. In case option is not received by the stipulated date from any officer, it would be presumed that he/she intends to remain with C.H.S.
- The application should be addressed to the Special Secretary (Health & FW), GNCTD, Level 9, Delhi Secretariat, New Delhi-110002. An advance copy should be sent to him directly and one through proper channel complete with bio data from the office where working/posted.
- The text of the application stands modified as,
"Reference department of Health & Family Welfare GNCTD O.M. No.F.70/49/2006/H&FW/SSHFW/463-475 dated 18.12.06, I hereby seek appointment to the Delhi Health Service as a part of its initial constitution. For this purpose, I am enclosing my bio-data in the prescribed format as per terms of the notice dated 2-2-07 and corrigendum thereof, for further necessary action at your end."
- In clause no.9 of the bio-data, copy of the appointment order along with notification and UPSC recommendation, to be submitted.
- The office where the officer is posted would forward the application after verification of the details provided as per records of service. There would be no need
PR. SECRETARY (H&FW)
The above matter was provided by Dr Vijay Rai.